Wireless Control of:
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Two Anchor Winches
good in simplicity.
We proudly present the new generation of remote control.
As yachtsmen with more than 40 years of experience, we truly believe in
simplicity of things, more specific ; simplicity of operating and control.
That is why we kept our transmitter’s layout simple and smooth.
Inside, the electronics have been redeveloped to the latest and future
standards of quality and safety.
Since the introduction, Dockmate has been developed by listening to
the clients’ wishes.
Dockmate allows every skipper to
dock his boat single-handed:
• You can maneuver your boat from any place on board thanks to our
Dockmate wireless control.
• You can flawlessly operate two motors, horn, bow thruster, stern
thruster and windlass with the tips of your fingers.
• You can control to the centimeter how you berth your boat safely.
The Dockmate is a wireless extension of your engine controls while
maintaining the exact feeling (eg. response time of the gearbox) of all
the accessories mentioned above.
It can also replace a winch or physical work when mooring, let your
boat do the work through our Dockmate to tighten the ropes.
All boats with electronic engine control can be equipped with our
Dockmate system, regardless the type or length of the yacht. Our
transmitter, preferably worn with a neck strap, is completely waterproof and floats.
It is only the size of an I-phone. In our most simple configuration, the
transmitter sends a coded digital signal to the receiver which operates
the gears and horn. The system can be modularly extended with bow
thruster, stern thruster and windlass.
Operation is easy, accurate, safe and reliable, and can be done from any location on board.
Our transmitter has a very simple, clear layout.
When the transmitter somehow slips out of your hands, then immediately all systems drop to neutral.
The Dockmate signal reaches up to 50 metres.
Our receiver is mounted behind the dashboard and measures about 22
by 22 cm. Each Dockmate system is unique and will not be disturbed by any other Dockmate.
We can connect Dockmate to the engines in 3 different ways:
2. Digital, trough CAN bus technology.
3. Directly onto the gearbox; in this case the Dockmate is connected
directly to the gearbox’s solenoids trough a specially developed inter-
face. So we go completely around the ship’s CAN bus system, avoid-
ing possible protocol incompability or problems. In this case the war-
ranty on the engine will not be declared void by the manufacturer.
Some more features :
• Modular construction of the receiver; each receiver can be fully customized in a couple of minutes, additional modules can be ordered anytime.
• 2 way communication, ensuring faultless operation.
• 88 bit encoding for reliable data transmission.
• 12 double relays, 2 single for improved safety.
• Visual confirmation on the transmitter of the receiver status.
• Visual and audible receiver status indication.
• Automatic shutdown of the transmitter after 30 minutes of non-use.
• Range of 50m.
• Easy to hide receiver (22x22x6cm).
• Automatic take command via the transmitter to make it the active station.
• Panic function/ emergency switch-off on the transmitter.
• Waterproof transmitter with rubber finish.
• Power supply to the receiver (12 or 24V) from 2 different sources for increased safety.
• Waterproof connectors on the receiver.
• Available in 433 and 868 MHz.
• The system comes with plug & play cables for most brands.